- Damage that does not seem to follow a pattern. Hail may strike only in one area of your roof or in a few random spots.
- Dents or divots in metal roofing. These will be easy to spot looking straight up and down the metal panels.
- Dark places or ‘bruising’ on asphalt shingles. A shiny place on an asphalt shingle can be the result of hail damage. A bruise will feel soft, like an apple.
- Splits in wooden shingles that have no other wear around the edges. The split will have sharp corner, and you will probably see impact marks around the dents.
- Missing granules on asphalt shingles. You will have to look pretty closely to see these, especially if the damage is minimal.
Clark’s Roofing and Construction can do a roof inspection on your hail damaged roof Wichita! We can let you know the extent of your roof repair needs and about how much it’s going to cost to fix it. Not many other roofing companies will give you the time and expertise that we will.
Repairing hail damage is different in every situation. For some roofs, the roofing materials needed to do hail damage repair are much more expensive than others. Clay and slate tiles are much more expensive to replace than asphalt shingles, for example. However, if an asphalt roof sustained a lot of hail damage – 50% of its surface area or more – and a slate roof only sustained a little – just a few tiles, for example – the asphalt roof would be more costly to repair.
Clark’s Roofing and Construction is a commercial roofing company as well, so we can also repair a business’s hail damaged roof Wichita! We really are the one company you need for all types of hail damage repair – home, commercial, and any type of roofing materials!